Friday, February 12, 2010

I had a dream... and it sucked


But not too bad. I've been having some strange dreams recently. Remember- you have no obligation to read my blog. I'm telling you this one because I found a little bit of meaning in the end. (which is pretty muush the only part I remember) I was walking home with my brother from school. But it wasn't our high school. I saw peole there that were from I school though. Anyways, we were walking down a street and I kept going down while my brother crossed the street for some strange reason. So I started running (probably trying to beat my brother home. I don't know.) I somehow found myself on state/university street. I kept running past other students on a sidewalk that had trees on one side that kind of lumed over the sidewalk. (I'm cutting out details for your convinence) I somehow ended up by the freeway near Salt Lake. How an I tell it was Salt Lake? Because I could see the temple and both confrence centers and lots of trees. And I just knew it.

I happened to see some people from my school and they were just as lost as I was so I joined a group with a ferw guys. We had to go on some stairs and I saw people there from PGHS. (And some from other schools) So I go up the stairs with all the people just to be ushered into a room with a tv and lazy boys. By this piont I knew I was in a tower that was something like the stratosphere. (thus the picture) It swayed whenever the wind blew or when some one big walked around. At this point I had forgotten it was just a dream and was preparing for the upcoming veiw of DEATH!!! Ha Ha I'm just exaggerating about the death part. We watched a movie about the building and the view and we also watched about a hundered or so commercail of which I can only remember one. Needless to say I was getting pretty nervous. Then all of a sudden....
I opened my eyes. I have never been so relieved to see my room and to know exactly where I am. Just out of curiosity, I want to see what meaning you think I got from all of this. 4 10 good buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment