Saturday, November 20, 2010

To continue that story...







Notice my big long To-Do Post-it not on my desk top? Ya. About a third of those are still on there.



So I put a picture up here ages ago with a promise to myself to put the rest up the next day. Fast forward a month and I'm still struggling with my blog layout (really guys?? Is it too much to ask for a good background and a layout that doesn't mess around with everything? Seriously struggling!), millions of tests, UVUSA events, phone photo dump, and a change of seasons and nothing has changed. I have a lot to put on here so please forgive me if I do more than one post in a day. I promise I will keep them worth reading.




So here's the real story. I was working on homework (cough cough cough) when I got a text message. I stopped working (cough cough) to answer it. It only took me a few seconds but apparently that's all that is needed for the cat to come and take over my laptop. I'm sorry kitty. Was I in your way?




Happy trails.




Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment