Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Being. Sick. Sucks. Period.


Ya, I'm sick and it sucks because I keep getting hit with one thing right after the other. Doesn't that puppy look cute? Poor puppy. It's not feeling well. Neither am I. We should be sick together. But hopefully I won't be sick for much longer because to day I REALLY wanted to go to school (now you know I'm sick) and I have a really important meeting tomorrow and it's being held in my house. Oh puppy! I could use your furry cuteness about now. Maybe then I'll be able to sleep.
In other news... Because I am sick and have nothing better to do, I finally change my TV to the FOOD network. (Bobby Flay and Emril do so make me feel oh so better) After watching some commercials I feel the need to pass on my wisdom. Are you ready for this?
I LOVE MSG!!!! MSG is sadly misunderstood. It's awesomely magical and DOES NOT give people headaches. In fact, MSG is good for you. Food Detectives did a test a while ago to see if MSG really does give you "Chinese food hangovers". They gave a bunch of people a "free meal". (sad world when everything "free" comes with a price.) Half the room had MSG in their lunch and the other half didn't. Afterwards they asked who thought their food had MSG in it. Out of the people who didn't have MSG in their food, about 45% of them thought they had "symptoms" of MSG. (headaches, throbbing, etc.) Imagine how surprised they were when they found out that it's all in there head. On the other side (the side that did have MSG in their delicious plate of yummieness) only one or two people thought they had MSG in their meal. Of course these people could possibly be put on the other side to see if they really are effected or not.
Poor MSG. So misunderstood. MSG is actually a flavor enhancer. It kinda looks like salt, if I remember correctly. But now you know. And you thought you were just going to here about how sick I am and how much it sucks. (Big time)

Good winds and a follwing sea!

1 comment:

  1. I totally saw you. My sister, a movie star!! Look out world!

    Oh, and I think the little girl you are talking about is Abrea Delgrosso... I'm fb friends with her so check her out on my friends list and see if she looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete