Monday, November 9, 2009

...and yet nothing

The title? Pretty much the outcome of this post. You'll see what I mean. I can't believe it's been a freakin month since I last posted. I am so terribly sorry. A lot has happened which is why we have pictures. :) But sadly, the camera is missing it's cord and I have a new phone so there's no old pictures on it. Oh what wonders life has in store. I would like to know what you want to hear about from me. So please drop a line a two. Here's a little video for you. For those of you who watched the Christmas video, you may get a bit of a flash back from this. (Thanks Katie! And yes I have seen it before and I did get the joke.) Also notice on the christmas video that when she's giving the opening shpeel that it "cuts". I think it's because she kept laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment