Monday, July 6, 2009

जुलाई ५थ - व्हो वास बोर्न ओं थिस ग्लोरिउस डे?

Okay, so my blog keeps doing something weird and it keeps turing my words into Arabic or Hindu or something, so if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me. The title says, "July 5th- Who was born on this glorious day?" or something like that. It's also doing something strange with the spaceing. Anyhoot! Back to the post. So do you know who was born on the 5th day of July?
Huey Lewis of
Huey Lewis and the News
They sing a little song called "It's Hip to Be Square"
and...


PT Barnum of course! I'm sure he's no longer alive but I hope people will remember me after I'm dead and gone. And this guy worked his tail off. He deserves a little recongition. Happy Birthday to you circus man!


I thought this would be an appropriate video to put on here. It also makes a nice segway into the next dude. Sorry for the not so good quality of the video.







This my friend is Michael Monarch. He's the lead guitarist of a little band called Steppenwolfe. I think you may have heard of it. He also has really cool glasses. As my grandpa Farnsworth would say, "When you're cool, you're cool 24/7!"

This is the best video I could find of this song. It think it's cool anyways. This song is by Steppenwolf (NOT disney!).










Jimmy Crispo. He's from Aerosmith. Sadly I'm not too familiar with there music so I don't know what song's of theirs is good. But here's a nice picture for you too look at!

Last but not least, Jason Wade (singer, songwriter, guitarist) of Lifehouse. This one blew me away because ironiclly their song You and Me is the first (and so far only) osong I clearned how to oplay entirly and Ican sing to it too when no one else is around and it's 1 o'clock in the morning. I can remember listening to Bryn playing it. It's one of my favorites.
Doesn't he just have that July 5th ness about him? He's kinda cute too!

















I had a fun foruth of July too. The best part uis that I got this Mraz hat! I bought it as a birthday present to myself. I absolutly love it! Oh. Did I mention I was born on July 5th oto?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you spoke Arabic! :P Just kidding.
    Happy birthday to all of those guys! And to you! You WORK that Mraz hat, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete