Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Legend of the Mraz Hat


I thought that last post was going to be comment provoking but I guess it wasn't. Last time I write a post at 11:30 at night. Do to the lack of comments on what to blog I guess I'll do a little something about my Mraz hat. And by little I mean little. As you can see in the above, I love wearing my Mraz hat, and I don't look to bad in it if I do say so myself.

Say hello to the Mraz hat. This is one of 3 main resting areas (corner of bed, on a rack thing, on my head) I named it the Mraz hat because of a singer named Jason Mraz. I love his music and he has a hat like mine. I bet mine smells better thou. I found my Maz hat while shopping with my mom and my Aunt Michelle. We decided to take a peek inside Eddie Bauer (they're having a sale) and that's when I saw it. Hanging on the end of a clothes rack like it does on my bed. I knew it was the one. And it knew it too. I also found a cool pair of aviator glasses which I have been looking for just about as long as I have been looking for the Mraz hat, but it costed like $60. It would be broken in a week. For whatever reason I did not buy the Mraz hat, but a funny thing happened. I could not get it off my mind. So the next day (The 4th of July) I went back and I snatched it right off of the rack. (It was one of two hats. One at each end.) and I bought that hat! We have been close ever since then.


So you may be wondering, "Who is this chap pointing at me?" Well it's Jason Mraz. Even though he's not wearing his Mraz hat I know it's him. I have that picture on for a few reasons, 1)It looks pretty cool. 2) It's my hat's namesake 3) He is currently on tour.
I was going to see his show about a year ago about a few things came up and it kinda fell through. But in September 26 he's going to be in Idaho at the Idaho Amphitheater in Boise. I would so go other then a few obvious reasons like the fact I'm only 16, don't have a divers license, etc. But who knows. Something might come up and I may get the chance to go. Someday Mraz, someday.
A few random things that came up while typing this up: Wouldn't it be cool to me Mr. Mraz? I mean really meet him. Also, do you know how weird it is to blog while someone is staring and pointing at you. I know it's just a picture but you get the idea.

And that's the story of the Mraz hat. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment