Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm Following My Own Blog!

Yep! It's true. I started following my blog when I first got it. Ashley was showing me how things work and how to do stuff, so when she telling me about "following." She ment to "follow" herself but for some reason or another she accidently put me in instead. And I'm still following my blog! (You can even look yourself!) Just thought it was a fun fact. (I seriously don't think anyone noticed.)
So I figured I due for another post. But what should I talk about? I'm pretty sure no one is all that interested in my dateing life (Except Bryn and he won't be reading this.) My neice was baptised but we don't want to go there. (alot of work was put into it so why go there?) Who wants to hear about a wart being frozen off? Warts are just weird. I was going to post a video clip but it's a bit trippy. So I'll let you guys decide. What should I talk about? Please leave a comment.
P.S.
I'm trying to decide on a new subtext thing for my blog. Some one told me "starry-eyed girl" makes me sound like i'm a teenage girl in love or something like that. So I'm open to suggestions about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment