Monday, July 19, 2010

Animal House

I have heard life be compared to a zoo. After looking through my phone pictures, I realized that who ever made that analogy may not be too far off... For your viewing pleasure (and to make room on my phone) I give you the Farnsworth Zoo.
Okay so this guy doesn't live at my house, but I still wanted to get the picture off of my phone and share him with you. He lives in Mt. Pleasant right next to my cabin. I caught him for my niece and when it was time to let him go home I asked her if we should name him. Of course she said yes. So I asked her what his name should be. She thought long and hard but eventually came up with "Fred." Good times. We hope you're still alive and happy Fred.
I know what it looks like. Just seconds before this photo was taken, she was chasing the dog while holding that bat. True story.
If you see a pair of eyes watching you while visiting my house, it is not Cruella De Vil. Those eye belong to the resident cat, Sushi. She stole that skirt from me.
My new watering buddy! What a funny funny dog Edison is. He belongs to my brother next door but I guess we have become his second home. I returned from watering some plants to see a body without a head! Another time when I returned to refill my pale, he was arming crawling across the grass. I still have no idea why.
Wake up to this, and the rest of your day will go better. I knew there are reasons that you should never leave your drink unattended... but I never imagined this to be one of them.
The problem with bed buddies. I love Ginger. Ginger loves the teddy bear. Thank you for taking your time to meet the exhibits.
I finally figured out how to change my layout! And I did it all by myself! (Que triumphant music.) I hope to get some videos off my phone and have a "video post", so be on the look out for that.

In other news...
My family hosted a HUGE family reunion. I'm proud to announce that I had a BLAST! Possibly a huge highlight of my summer. I met some super awesome cousins. (and truth be told, I miss them.) I was so busy having fun that I didn't take any pictures. Sad, right? But no worries. I will take pictures at the next "cousins" get together. Who knew cousins could be so much fun?
Congrats to my mother who has officially started her blog! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well, congratulations on figuring out blog layouts all by your lonesome! ;) That's always the best way to learn anyways, in my near-sighted opinion.

    Love the pictures! And I love how your Farnsworths are such animal lovers. :D We are kindred spirits, we are.

    ReplyDelete