Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am Indeed 16 going on 17... This Week

It all started at the 4th of July Provo parade. My grandma insisted that my uncle play happy birthday to me on his trumpet after the parade, then another idea came along. I am 16 going on 17! Why not play that instead? We all forgot about the song so I never got played to, but I'm more then okay with that. Ever since the song was brought up though, I've had the craving for sound of music. Also, (as most of you know) I am indeed single therefore, why not look for a guy who is 17 going on 18? I think it's a good idea. My birthday has official been extended to a birthWEEK. That's right! We'll see how well that goes, but for your enjoyment, here is the best version of "16 going on 17" that I could find. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment