Sunday, August 2, 2009

10 Things That Make ME Happy

!This one is for Ashley because she started it. Here are ten things that make me happy in no particular order. I don't even think they are the top ten things that make me happy but they do make me happy and that's all that matters. Happieness makes the world a better place. Just like cookies!
  • Movie Roles! (Hey. It could happen. And if it did it would make me MUCHO happy!)
  • Having money in my bank account AND a good sized wade in my pocket
  • DB/"German Boy" (If you think you know what I'm talking about, you don't. You either know it or you don't)
  • Marie! (Even if she isn't around anymore, I bet she's sending me happiness from the other side)
  • Belting at the top of my lungs and dancing! With friends makes it better.
  • Getting asked out on a date by a cute boy (Hey, I'm aloud to dream of a Prince ona white steed too!)
  • Traveling. No explanation really needed.
  • Getting a text from a friend.
  • Letters!
  • Learning a new song on the guitar.
  • Making a difference. Maybe I'll expand on that in a different post
So there you go. Some may be silly some you may actually agree with. So what makes you happy? You can post it on your blog or you can put it on a comment. Even you Ashley.
Happy trails!

1 comment:

  1. I especially agree with the "letters" one! :D Wonder why?
    Lovely list, Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete