Monday, August 10, 2009

It's About Time

I was hoping with last week being the Lindon City celebration and all that I would have something exciting to post about (cowboy, exciting rodeo, something). So I just kept putting it off. Now I have decided it's time for another post. (I guess you can say i've been horsing around)
I have seen alot of horses this week. (I REALLY want to ride one.) During one of the many rodeos I realized that I can probably kinda relate to a horse. I have reached a new record of 4 kids on one back. And I was still able to "horsey" them around. My back has been hurting so bad since then but a few things have also contributed so no worries! The ages of the kids range from about 18 months to 10 (I think). Where did I find these kids? Just next door. They belong to my big brother. And all of you who are thinking that I need to be more careful, you are probably right. But it's all part of being an aunt! So sue me.
Look forward to another post coming soon! I'm going to trying venturing Divinitys. Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. "Divinity!" :D Can't wait for that post.
    Ooh, if you find an opportunity to ride a horse, invite me along! (But give me advance warning so I can take some allergy medicine.)

    ReplyDelete