Monday, August 17, 2009

That's Strange

This is the gaint pancake my brother made me. It's bigger in real life. Really. I know I told you I was going to blog sooner but some things came up. I have had a very weird week. Here are some of te reasons why:
  • I woke up one morning to find a peice of duck tape on my belly. I still don't know why.
  • One night I woke up to find the room full of really bright light. I'm guessing a car's really bright headlight just happened to go through my bathroom window and hit the shower wall just right.
  • My phone keepssaying I'm out of service area or whatever when I am infact sitting in my own home.
  • My HOBY reunion was canceled two days before it was suppose to happen. That's more sad then weird.
  • I actually got alot of cleaning done. And I found this treasure!
I know you're jealous. They make my day and totally crack me up!
  • I went to this dance thing in someones basement. It tons of fun but flashing lights and fog can be weird. Same with some songs.
  • I went through this whole summer without getting sunburned until now.
  • There were as many leaders as laurals in my young womens class on sunday. 3 girls. Including me.
  • I have had a strange craving to hike a slot canyon.
  • I saw the Ringer for the first time. I actually laughed. Out loud. I don't even laugh when I think something is really funny.
  • After being told how meteor showers work (while watching one of course) I made the comment:"That's what makes marshmellows toasty." I don't have an excuse for that one.
  • Only one person texted me.
  • I taught the YW lesson last week. I had about 30 min to prepare. What I love to do for my mom.
  • I had a "party of one" on Saturday night. Apparently you can see my window from the top of the street. Hmmm... I hope no one saw my dancing. It would bling them with awesomeness!!!!
  • I did make divintiy but I don't remember it. (I need a co-cheif to help me document these things and help save my sanity. Whats left of it) Those things are so packed with sugar therfore immediatly launching me into a sugar comma... It was something like this video.

So there are a few of the things that made my week weird. Either my life is strange or it was just that week.
Oh, and about the pancake. It was the size of the pan and about a inch thick.(And still cooked all the way through). It took meabout 2 hours to eat. But if I ate it without breaks it probably would have taken me about 1 1/2 hours. It kept me full. Peace out!


1 comment:

  1. "ROBOTS!!!" :D
    Love the massive pancake attack. And the mask. That was mighty creepy when you n' Pete came through my door with it.

    ReplyDelete